Old 22-05-2005, 11:33 PM
Alan Walker

Robert: Thanks for a really helpful tool for those of us who have
a keen interest in bonsai history. I look forward to the future
developments.
I'm really disappointed that you won't be in DC this
week. I'd hoped to get some time with you. I hope several of us
will be taking good notes in Tom Elias' lecture on bonsai history
next Monday. (I'm not such a good note taker.)
I hope your injuries are healing well. Let me know your
new contact information after you move to Colorado. (I understand
they have a lot of orthopedic facilities there due to all the ski
resorts, but the climate is lousy for those with orthopedic
injuries.)
Cordially,
Alan Walker