Old 23-05-2005, 08:27 AM
Happy'Cam'per

Throw in 4-5ml 2-3 times a week, depending on how the plants are looking.
--
Kind Regards
Cameron

"Shagster" wrote in message
Hello,

I've been "doing" freshwater plants for a little over 2 years now..
Recently, I completely removed everything from my tank and started over...
I have a good 3+ inch fluorite gravel base, and a fairly heavily planted
tank.. I have pressurized CO2 and 3.2 watts per gallon (30 gallon tank

with
96 watts of light from a 6700k/10000k combo bulb).

I'm trying to simplify my fertilization schedule.. Right now, I'm adding

10
ml of Tropica Master Grow each Sunday right after a 50% water change..

I know this is a loaded question, but am I dosing enough TMG?? I'm just
looking for some "rough advice" for a place to start.....not a scientific
analysis!

Someone also mentioned possibly the use of some gravel tabs??? If so,

which
will work best with TMG??

THANKS!
Troy