Old 23-05-2005, 10:31 AM
Colin

On Sun, 22 May 2005 21:31:12 +0000, feebib
wrote:

..(or 'slater' as they are often called here in Scotland).

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of, or decrease the population of the
pesky things? We are currently experiencing an increase in the woodlouse
population in and around our garden, and indeed and some even have the
nerve to make it into the house. I hate the things and really need them
all to disappear as soon as...

Dont be so petty. If you want a perfect world to look at go and buy a
painting.

f thats all you have to worry about in life you are lucky indeed.