Old 23-05-2005, 03:55 PM
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
"Here we go again! :-) Who told you your chemicals were safe? "

That a classic! Great question from a guy who advocates putting poison
out on the lawn to kill dogs.

Let's break this into easily digestible pieces for you.

1) If you read the entire thread, you would notice that my first response
advocates the most enjoyable method: Using existing laws to have the dog
removed, but accelerating the progress of that process. But no. You didn't
read that, did you?

2) Poisoning a dog would not be my favorite approach. But, if someone did
that and I found out about it, it would bother me as if my son used up all
the cream cheese and forgot to put it on the shopping list. Just a minor
thing.

3) Only an idiot would say that poisoning an animal is in any way equivalent
to getting paid for applying lawn chemicals, with absolutely NO idea whether
they are safe or not. If you think the simple presence of the word "poison"
proves your point, you are an idiot.