Old 23-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Doug Kanter

"Mike Hunt" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
You know Doug, once again, you show your true colors. You go around
calling lawn care professionals thugs because they use chemicals on
lawns. Then you proceed to endorse a post that recommends using
poision to kill a neighbors dog! That's a serious criminal offense,
not to mention being sick and demented. You must really be a whacko to
be paranoid about anyone spraying some weeds with herbicide, but find
it acceptable to deliberately cause an animal a slow and painful death
with poison, simply because it's owners have no common courtesy. I'm
sure you'll enjoy the suffering of the neighbors and their children
too, as they watch their pet die, won't you? In a previous post you
said you enjoyed seeing animal control permanently removing dogs from
homes. Interesting way to find pleasure, isn't it?

Yes, the neighbor is wrong to let the dog wander onto other peoples
property. But, there are perfectly legal and effective ways to deal
with this. That you would resort to this is dispicable. I'd rather
have the dog owner for a neighbor than a poor excuse for a human being
like you.

He's a sick *******. Here's another example:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...9102a975?hl=en

Silly girl. Learn to read headers.