Old 23-05-2005, 08:25 PM
ned

"feebib" wrote in message

..(or 'slater' as they are often called here in Scotland).

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of, or decrease the population of

the
pesky things? We are currently experiencing an increase in the

woodlouse
population in and around our garden, and indeed and some even have

the
nerve to make it into the house. I hate the things and really need

them
all to disappear as soon as...

So if anyone has a similar problem or can help me with any advice,

I'd
appreciate it.

The natural solution would be to encourage Dysdera crocota.
But it's fangs may persuade you that the woodlouse is the lesser of
two phobias.

--
ned

http://www.bugsandweeds.co.uk