Old 24-05-2005, 02:08 AM
~Roy~

Aw shove a sock in it. It takes two to tango and Carol aka Windsong,
aka Reel McKoi is pretty darn experienced in stirring up a pot and
causing problems wherever she goes and then acts like little miss
innocent that does not wrong...Jabriol has a reason to do what he
does, Carol started it, and continues to push folks.......she is what
has created all the turmoil in numerous groups........

On Mon, 23 May 2005 19:39:52 -0400, Kenn 'Jazz' Booth II
wrote:

===Wanda wrote:
=== I lurk here from time to time. Can someone explain to me what is going on?
=== what up with the off topic posts?
===
===A user named Carol is being harassed by a cyber-stalker named jabriol, who
===basically, intends to cause as much chaos as he can, by forging posts, mis-quoting
===other people's messages, without caring whatsoever who gets caught in the middle.
===
===Just take a close look at headers on messages from your friends that doesn't
===ring true to you. You'll find they're forged by jabriol.
===
===He's been at this quite a while now, and flooding our group (a.f.newsservers)
===with his useless drivel as well.
===
===The dude has seriously lost his mind, and I'm being literal here.
===
===... pretty sad really ...
===
===-- Smoovious