Old 24-05-2005, 03:35 AM

Thank you all very much for your wonderful help, this is an amazing
news group. I still have a few questions if you don't mind me imposing
once again.

It sounds like the game plan should be:

1. Kill the weeds with an organic solution.
2. Grow more grass, or impove the existing grass, or lay down new lawn
(?).

Does this sound about right?

I guess my options are, do it myself or pay someone to do it for me.
Also, some of you made points regarding timing. I live in Toronto,
Canada. The weather this time of year typically ranges from 15 - 25
degrees Celsius with low-to-moderate rain fall. Is that a good thing
or a bad thing?

Not sure if this helps you determine the time of year but all of the
radio this weekend everyone has been saying that this is the weekend
Torontonians typically plant flowers (although I'm not sure if they
mean seeds or already grown flowers). Anyway - I figure we'll wait on
the flowers until the lawn is in order.

I guess I'll call some companies and get some quotes and then I'll
figure out how much time and money it'll take for me to do it myself.

Thanks again for all the help.

- Matt