Old 24-05-2005, 04:42 AM
DE

Ron wrote:
"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message

Wanda wrote:

I lurk here from time to time. Can someone explain to me what is going on?
what up with the off topic posts?

Wanda,

One of our long time residents, Carol while being

-=- -=- -=-

The NNTP-Posting-Host: 63.154.80.80 = Jabriol/iksgorkon, not
~Jan.

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

I know you still INSIST it's "defense" and you HAVE to post it, but
the fact is ... nobody is stupid enough to think that was anyone but
"Jabriol"; the writing style & content are obvious, so remind us --
why do you think EVERYONE is so stupid that you have to respond to
these posts instead of leaving it alone?

Don't you have any respect or consideration for anyone other than
yourself? How insulting can you be in your assumptions?

Or are we going to hear why these responses continue to HAVE to be
posted and how it is everyone else's job to filter it out rather than
yours to exercise self-control?

-- DE