Old 24-05-2005, 08:40 AM
Kenn 'Jazz' Booth II

jabriol wrote:

And ofcourse Ken never heard of of IP address spoofing. Which was never
a concern for me.

It's "Kenn"... not "Ken"... can't you read? And just by adding a bunch of
other newsgroups to your followup when the parent posts were only in
rec.ponds and alt.free.newsservers just highlights my comments.

Verizon by day Qwest by Night, MSN and proxies oh My!

And Of course Carol never Harras anybody... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cracklin in ARJW is a figment of my imagination eh?

Kenn 'Jazz' Booth II wrote:

Wanda wrote:

I lurk here from time to time. Can someone explain to me what is

going on?

what up with the off topic posts?

A user named Carol is being harassed by a cyber-stalker named

jabriol, who

basically, intends to cause as much chaos as he can, by forging

posts, mis-quoting

other people's messages, without caring whatsoever who gets caught in

the middle.

mis-quoting messages... case in point... I forgot about you intentionally
dragging other channels back into your drivel. Thanks for reminding me.

Just take a close look at headers on messages from your friends that

doesn't

ring true to you. You'll find they're forged by jabriol.

like the ~Roy~ message.

He's been at this quite a while now, and flooding our group

(a.f.newsservers)

with his useless drivel as well.

The dude has seriously lost his mind, and I'm being literal here.

... pretty sad really ...

-- Smoovious

-- Smoovious

(extra group removed.)

--
Kenn "Jazz" Booth II The Imperium, VGAP host