Old 24-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Steven Wachs

In a message dated 5/23/2005 12:53:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

I talked with Professor Anita, and she agreed. I'm going to leave a
couple of clusters, but remove the rest.

It seems to be a good sign, though, that the tree has enough energy to
be putting out this much fruit. At this stage of the game, however, I'd
like it to put the energy into building wood.

I have to remove some fruit also, but I have many clusters , so I think
rather than remove clusters that contain 7 fruit I would remove most of fruit
from each cluster, leaving maybe 2 or 3. This way I have the fruit distributed
all over the tree.

SteveW
Long Island NY

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: