Old 24-05-2005, 12:02 PM
Klara

In message , Broadback
writes
Nowt to do with gardening, but I know there are helpful bird lovers
here. A pair of swallow have surveyed my garage and decided it would
make a good home. I have no problem with that except I cannot leave my
garage door open all the time as I have a lot of equipment there, if it
was just the car I could cope.

For several days now as soon as I open my garage door, in they go,
while I am working in there, hammering, sawing, whatever, they continue
to fly in and out. Now I am concerned that they are wasting good nest
building time, how is the best way to encourage them to look elsewhere?
TIA

Try uk.rec.birdwatching -

--
Klara, Gatwick basin