Old 24-05-2005, 12:23 PM
Kay

In article , Phil L
writes
Kay wrote:

::
:: I can, but I couldn't find your post. there was one headed 'bugs'
:: but it was someone else and entirely different bugs, and all the
:: rest were flower pics. I've only picked up the last three days -
:: was it before then?
::

No it's timed at 20:33 today and titled 'strange bugs'...although now that I
come to think of it, my (binary) server has a 2 - 3 hour lag, it should
propogate to other servers soon...

Got it now.
Top pic looks like scale insect, bottom pic doesn't, but the focus isn't
good. I can't see them in the middle pic.

Is the shrub an Eleagnus?

--
Kay