Old 24-05-2005, 12:52 PM
RichardS

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Mike Lyle
writes
I don't know of any ill-effect on plants of glyphosate residue at
root level. Not even the URL above claims any such effects.

As one who is currently suffering from an overload of caustic remarks
after recommending, in innocence, a Roundup container, (I was recommending
the container which allows you to fill a small plastic gun/nozzle via a
plunger and then spray rather than the chemical therein) I can sympathise!

I suspect that our recent spell of trolls & obsessives has absolutely
nothing to do with glyphosate per se, but everything to do with GM &
Monsanto.

--
Richard Sampson

mail me at