Old 24-05-2005, 08:43 PM
sandra

Default Phal. Bellina....question

Hello everyone, I've had a phal bellina for a few months now, I put
under lights a few months back and I've seen it go from droopy and slow
to healthy, and even growing a new leaf.
The leaves used to be a transparent color, and they just bounced back
to life.
Anyway, I was wondering..... this morning when I was watering, I
noticed what seems to be a tiny blister in between the second to last
leaf base.
Could it be sick, as I said the plant looks o.k. I've even noticed some
new root growth.
I also wanted to know what season they bloom, I've been looking around
for an answer, but I only get short and choppy information.
Thanks, Sandra! =)