Old 24-05-2005, 04:24 PM
Spider

Janet Baraclough wrote in message
The message
from "Spider" contains these words:

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I found a mating pair of Lily Beetles on my Tricyrtis. So far
this year I have found them on Alliums and Altroemeria, as well as their
known host plants Lily and Fritillaria. Are they becoming more catholic

in
their tastes?

Hard to say. Were they using a teeny tiny contraceptives, did you

notice?

Janet.

Hi Janet,

Definitely a LOL, that one! .. but it was catholic with a small 'c'. It is
very understandable that you needed to overlook this, however, in order to
give us a good chuckle.

The Lily Beetles are not laughing, however; I did some serious squishing.

Spider