Old 24-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Phil L

shazzbat wrote:
:: "RichardS" wrote in message
:: ...
::: wrote in message
::: oups.com...
:::: AFAIK the current ones being sold are plant friendly, but why
:::: not go and look on the tin, it will say there.
::::
:::
::: TBH, because I hadn't even thought that there might be such an
::: advisory note on the tin! You can tell how often I put
::: preservative on my shed or fence :-) Ta, tho.
:::
:: What it says on the tin is that it's harmless to plants and
:: animals once it's dried. So doing it before putting the panels up
:: would seem to be favourite, no?

That's what he is doing according to his OP.

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.