Old 25-05-2005, 06:05 AM
zxcvbob

gardenlover wrote:
HELP!!! This hot summer weather in California (90F) is killing all the
plants in my backyard. To make it worse, the state is putting a limit
onto our daily water usage. Any suggestion?!?

It has been cool (cold) cloudy and drizzly here for weeks. So I bought
a fushia (loves cool wet weather) hanging basket a few days ago -- so
the weather will turn hot and dry and windy and I can get on with my
real gardening. :-) It's starting to work.

In your case, you might plant a few cacti as a sacrifice. The weather
should turn cool and wet shortly thereafter.

Best regards,
Bob