Old 25-05-2005, 04:31 AM
Reel McKoi

"Courageous" wrote in message

## Sloth no. Ignorance - yes!

Don't forget just plain stupidity. Plenty of people will /prefer/
to buy a thing branded for a specific purpose, even if they find
the same thing for less money, but not branded for that purpose.

Go figure.

=============================
It reminds me of a friend I had a few years ago. She would rather spend $40
to $50 for a pair of jeans at the LaRitz at the Mall than get almost the
same exact pair for $17.99 at Wal-Mart. I bought Halston cologne at K-Mart
for $19.99 but she wouldn't DARE shop at such a place - and paid $29.99 for
the same cologne at a fragrance store..... some people think the more they
spend the better the product. PS,... the $50 jeans don't last any longer
than the $18.00 jeans. :-)

As long as my fish thrive and reproduce on catfish chow at $10 - $12 per 50
lb sack with some kitten and pup chow that's what they'll get.

I did pick up the clay/cat litter this afternoon but am clueless as to how
people are using it to clear the water in their ponds. Any suggestions?
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...