Old 25-05-2005, 05:51 AM
Cracklin'

"Bruce Lund" wrote in message
I've been having trouble with my plastic pots falling over from the

weight
of the plants whenever there's a breeze. I was thinking about adding more
weight to the plants by using clay garden pots instead of the plastic

ones.
Do they pose any danger to my fish? Anyone else use them? Thanks.

Yes I've used them. But they show too easily. I now put eggrock from
Lowe's or chips of native limestone in the bottom of the plastic pots to
help keep them from blowing over. If it's really windy they'll go over in
a clay pot as well as weighted plastic pot. The low squat azalea clay pots
would be the best choice for a breezy location - if you can find them.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...