Old 25-05-2005, 01:02 PM
plantertim

i just started a website for my nursery. i collect and grow all kinds
of oddball type plants. i get a genus i like and start collecting
every cultivar and species for my gardens. then i evaluate them for
hardiness and other things. if they pass the test of survival in my
gardens, then i propagate them and grow them on. the problem is, i
have all these plants and haven't found a decent way to market them.
most people in my area buy the usual yew, azalea, rhodie, blah, blah,
blah stuff. i like to find stuff nobody else has. my problem is that
i'm an investment and return kind of guy. i like to share my knowledge
and love of collection too.