Old 25-05-2005, 09:20 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Gary Woods contains these words:
"Lee Davison" wrote:

You can probably guess what I thought it was, can
anyone on here either confirm or deny what im thinking?

I have no idea what that plant is*, but rumor has it that it grows wild in
the U.S., sometimes with a little help. Under no circumstances should you
dry and smoke it.

*That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I want to preserver the option of
running for the presidency here, and the electorate just hates honesty.
Some things are universal...

I don't know, the flowers are quite attractive and the seed-heads are
handy in autumn flower arrangements.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/