Old 25-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Jenn Vanderslice

gardenlover wrote:

HELP!!! This hot summer weather in California (90F) is killing all the
plants in my backyard. To make it worse, the state is putting a limit
onto our daily water usage. Any suggestion?!?

It was suggested here in SE PA a couple years ago during a drought that
when you shower, you plug the drain and save the water in the tub. Then
dip out the water with pails and use the water to water your plants.
Recycling at it's finest! LOL

/J-never did it myself
--
Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe -
the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant