Old 25-05-2005, 04:19 PM
~ janj JJsPond.us

On Wed, 25 May 2005 00:40:53 -0400, "Bruce Lund" wrote:

I've been having trouble with my plastic pots falling over from the weight
of the plants whenever there's a breeze. I was thinking about adding more
weight to the plants by using clay garden pots instead of the plastic ones.
Do they pose any danger to my fish? Anyone else use them? Thanks.

I find a wider, shorter container is less likely to tip, like a rectanglar
basket. I have no troubles with my Iris in baskets, but the ones in black
round nursery pots, unless I can put rocks on their roots coming out of the
holes in the bottom, go over in the slightest breeze. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~