Old 25-05-2005, 04:31 PM
Reel McKoi

"mikeana816" wrote in message
news:7G0le.22512$iU.6053@lakeread05...
Hello All,

I just wanted to say thanks to all the (non-troll) posters of this group.

have been lurking here for several months. The amount of information

you've
made available is very helpful and impressive. I used it to guide me in
building my first pond. It is small by most of your standards (5ft wide x

7
ft long x almost 3 ft deep and a 7 ft long 3 ft high stream w/ falls), but

have limited room. So far, so good. However, I am in New England and the
weather is more like November than May. So no fish can go in yet and the
continuous rains have made planting time limited. I hope to post pictures
of the construction process for your feedback. I will be away for a week

or
so but will try to put up a webpage on my return.

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...