Old 25-05-2005, 07:36 PM
Jupiter

On Wed, 25 May 2005 10:54:50 +0100, "Des Higgins"
wrote:

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
. uk...
The message
from Warwick contains these words:
Lee Davison wrote:

Hi,
I came across these plant pretty deep in the woods, it looked like
someone
was cultivating it wild. You can probably guess what I thought it was,
can
anyone on here either confirm or deny what im thinking? Im aware there
might be many species of similar leaf shape.

http://www.geocities.com/ldavison10/WildPlant.html

It looks like a Kerria to me. It doesn't have the right leaf shape to be
cannabis.

It has exactly the right leaf shape to be cannabis.

I agree;
I have no direct personal experience, please understand but I have extensive
knowledge of Channel 4 TV documentaries and used to listen to Bob Marley
records at parties in the 1970s. That is very very definitely C.sativa.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Some unfortunate young man in Stevenage was moved out of his flat in a
tower block, following a fire, along with all the other inhabitants
while everything was repaired and dried out. Council workmen were in
and out of the place for about 3 months. Everyone was allowed to move
back in last week, under police supervision. Only then was his
cannabis hydroponics factory discovered. He's currently on bail.
Poor lad was probably on tenterhooks for 3 months worrying about his
plants being discovered, then at the very last hurdle - captured!