Old 25-05-2005, 11:20 PM
Anita Hawkins

Jim Lewis wrote:
Hope everyone has a great time, he said enviously, at the big bonsai
bash in Washington DC this weekend.

We intend to! Do we have an official (or even unofficial) IBC meet-up
time/date? We already know the location And I might point out, one
of the finest beer bars in all the world (literally the world's
largest selection, they claim), the Brickskeller, is walking distance
(longish) from the hotel...

Wish I hadn't had to cancel. :-( Hoist one for me, please.

Dear Jim, we will certainly do that! Maybe even several, to make up
for your not being there yourself

Best to you and Jackie and all the critters,
Anita

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++