Old 26-05-2005, 01:14 AM
Jim Lewis

Anita Hawkins wrote:
Jim Lewis wrote:

Hope everyone has a great time, he said enviously, at the big bonsai
bash in Washington DC this weekend.

We intend to! Do we have an official (or even unofficial) IBC meet-up
time/date?

It's usually 5 p.,m. every evening at the downstairs bar.
(assuming there is one downstairs) ;-)

We already know the location And I might point out, one of
the finest beer bars in all the world (literally the world's largest
selection, they claim), the Brickskeller, is walking distance (longish)
from the hotel...

OH! Do you know how bad THAT makes me feel ??!! ;-)

Wish I hadn't had to cancel. :-( Hoist one for me, please.

Dear Jim, we will certainly do that! Maybe even several, to make up for
your not being there yourself

I can taste them now . . . Enjoy 'em.

Best to you and Jackie and all the critters,
Anita

Thanks. Need to send you pics of the 3 newest critters --
Beau Brummel, Charles Dickens, and Little Nell.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature
encourages no looseness, pardons no errors. Ralph Waldo
Emerson

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++