Old 26-05-2005, 03:03 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

George wrote in part:

Those who
say that Koi have special nutritional needs might think about what they are
paying for that little extra amount of nutition, which I have no doubt adds
little value to their food. If you are concerned about what your fish eat,
you can always suppliment their diet with inexpensive natural foods that
are likely to be much better for them in the long fun.

Not in my case, I feed a koi food because it is easier on my filtration.
Less waste coming out. Yes, koi probably get enough from the cheaper foods,
but they usually need to eat more to get it, the rest is feeding the
filter.

Similar to dog foods, feed the cheaper brands and they will state so many
cups/lb of dog. A higher quality brand will show less cups/lb of dog, thus
less dog doo to pick off the lawn, all because they pack more quality into
every cup. Cup by cup, you won't save much. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~