Old 25-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Ceri Davies

On 2005-05-22, martin wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2005 09:45:19 GMT, (Paula) wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2005 09:30:27 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article , Mike Lyle
writes

Paula,
you're nuts?

I wasn't going to even bother to reply to her/him anyway Mike!
I hardly ever use chemicals but on the very rare occasions I do then I
try to balance things by being a gardener rather than patioing my garden
to the n'th degree.

Sadly probably untrue unless you're prepared to tell us how you deal
with snails, slugs, ants, rats, mice, birds etc try not to lie through
your goofy teeth.

I suppose you know that reet is Dutch for an arsehole?

Paula is clearly either a troll or utterly devoid of rudimentary social
skills. That "reet" is Dutch for "arsehole" lends weight to the former
theory, but either way I'd like to stop having to read her output, so
let's all just add her to our killfiles and stop replying (because
that's the only way I see her articles). The best way to get rid of
trolls is not to feed them.

Ceri
not sure about the former. -- Einstein (attrib.)