Old 26-05-2005, 01:23 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Victoria Clare contains these words:

Nope - just not a spider person I'm afraid. I don't dislike them, and I
know they are very interesting, but I cannot bring myself to do more than
tolerate them. As we have 5 cats and a dog, spiders are probably safer
staying outside our house anyway.

I've got a 'pet' one which lives in a tunnel of webbing in my front
room. The tunnel is out of the way, so I leave it, and spider emerges
and goes hunting over the adjacent wall.

Fortunately, she's quite large, and escapes the fate of smaller ones, of
which the Venus fly trap is rather fond.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/