Old 26-05-2005, 05:49 PM
spaceclanger spaceclanger is offline
Registered User

Smile RE-USE IN THE GARDEN - Need your help please!!!!!

Hello,

I'm a university student studying for my final year at Sheffield Hallam and I need to complete some research on garden recycling and re-use. I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to answer a few questions, even if they're only short answers, anything's good!

What kind of things do you recycle in a garden?

Do you use things/objects for other purposes and if so what are they
and for
what purposes are they used?

Anyone got any stories about interesting and creative ways of re-using
things??

Thanks!

Rose Perkins