Old 26-05-2005, 06:55 PM
Alan Gould

In article , Mike
writes
'he' is me, Mike Crowe and the connection with Gardening is the terrible
problem that wretched vermin the cat is to gardeners and gardens.

Not to ours. Our two pet cats always use the litter tray which is left
discreetly for them; they never scratch up beds; they deter any
neighbouring cats from entering 'their' territory; and they love to
accompany us when we are in the garden, not to help of course, but to
watch and admire the wonderful process being performed solely for their
benefit. Correction: We don't have two cats, they have us!
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.