Old 26-05-2005, 06:54 PM
Alan Gould

In article , Stephen Howard
writes

Better to live in hope than fear, and I'd certainly be more than happy
for my children to ask questions of someone like Alan.

Thank you Stephen, Haydn mentioned in his message that the composting
was part of a school project, and he sent it from a parent's or a
relative's computer. He would undoubtedly have had help and guidance
with sending the e-mail.

I receive many private mails from people who find discussion groups like
urg too robust for them to participate in, but wish to ask guidance
about some gardening matter or other. I answer them all with great
pleasure but this one about composting from two nine year old New
Zealand lads was particularly pleasing. I hope they will be in touch
again some time.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.