Old 26-05-2005, 09:24 PM
pineapple pineapple is offline
Registered User

Location: Leicester, UK
Cool

Yes, quite! it's an ongoing problem. I have tried everything to keep them off the garden, lots of commercial preparations, which work for a couple of days, then fail miserably. I have now decided to just be tolerant. They also have made well worn pathways through flower beds and across the grass. The most effective detterant to date is upside down oranges scattered here and there. Cats dont seem to like citrus, however, the down side is I now have a garden decorated with oranges!