Old 27-05-2005, 02:17 AM
meirman

Default Just put down particle-style Broadleaf Weed Killer and Fertilzer.

I just put down particle-style Broadleaf Weed Killer and Fertilzer.
Can I start spreading grass seed like maybe a day later, or should I
wait to water for more than a day? (There are already a lot of empty
spots, and I suppose there will be more if it kills my weeds.)

A little discussion regarding a previous thread I read he
When Frank's was going out of business, I bought two 5000 sq.ft bags,
enough to last me for 6 years, of particle-style Broadleaf Weed Killer
and Fertilzer, and I felt really bad when soon after that I read here
about how liquid was better.

The only reason I felt better was that someone said if the lawn was in
terrible condition, it might be worth using the dry stuff. And I had
neglected my yard for several years and it is terrible, with many many
weeds of many kinds.

I have to redo the math but is it possible that it is a lot cheaper to
buy the dry stuff?

Thanks a lot.

Meirman
--