Old 26-05-2005, 09:09 PM
pete

Janet Baraclough wrote:

Congratulations Grandpa :-)

TY he's a little ripper ...pretty cute for a skinny kid.

I can't wait to get him in the garden, his mum says I have to use one of
them sling thingies ... papoose?? to carry him around while I'm
planting stuff ...being the sensitive new age guy that I am, I just hope
he doesn't mind the fag burns on his forehead ....

More like his feet, I dimly recall from bending over wearing a baby
in a slingthingy....

I wondered bout that ... I was thinkin maybe some bailing twine, or
perhaps a bit of chain with dog clips to fasten us together I could cut
a bit off the length I keep on the tractor for pulling star droppers,
that should hold him.

Of course later on he'll fit in the barrow, but at less than 2 kilo's at
the moment ya could drop him in the potato trench and wonder where he's
gorn.

Pete