Old 26-05-2005, 11:51 PM
Dennis Edward

Default trouble growing peppers from seed!

I've generally started growing my seeds indoors early for transplanting
outdoors when the weather gets nice enough. That works fine for everything
except peppers. For those, I get stubbornly empty trays time after time. I
just can't seem to figure out the proper combination of heat, moisture, and
soil to get pepper seedlings. Anyone successfully done this? If so, do you
use potting soil or garden soil? Keep them inside or outside? Heating cable
or pad? Keep the soil wet or damp or allow it to dry? Any pointers
appreciated.