Old 27-05-2005, 01:33 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
That's definitely one of my concerns. I have no plans for fish (between

the
huge numbers of herons, kingfishers, cormorants and ospreys - though I
can't imagine an osprey hitting something that small - and the lack of
power for filtration) but I don't want my lily tubers to freeze.

They sell submersible aquarium heaters you can use to drop to the bottom and
keep a frost free zone. Two or three should do it. They come in many
choices of watts and quality.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
EVERYONE: ""Please check people's headers for forgeries