Old 26-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Steve - www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk

"Henry" wrote in message ...

"Steve - www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk" wrote in message
Hi

Any comments on this product as I am considering one to make life a
little easier.

Many thanks
Steve

--
The UK SpeedTrap Guide" @ www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk
The UK Weather Guide" @ www.ukstorms.com

Another option might be a brushcutter type tool fitted with the
"easy-share" system, Ryobi & Performance Power(B&Q) etc do them, and
getting the tiller attachment. It would probably work out cheaper than the
Mantis and you have the advantage of the other tools. I don't know if they
work well but I have an older Ryobi dedicated tiller and that does the job
quite well, a "powered spade" would be one way to describe it.

Henry

Well I bought my Mantis today, I went for a ex-demo unit as it was £80 less
but had all the same warranties and satisfaction guarantee.

Had to have a play with it and I am very pleased, they have taken into
consideration the noise and made it as quiet as possible, and it is very
quiet and surprisingly powerful. The other half is now worried that by the
end of the weekend that all we will have is a nicely tilled garden and
nothing else.

Thank for the hep
Steve