Old 27-05-2005, 08:58 AM
pete

Janet Baraclough wrote:

True story. My friend's feckless husband, alone in the kitchen of
their topfloor flat, holding their newish baby, was taken by surprise
by myself ringing on the downstairs bell. I followed him back up the
stairs just in time to see him retrieve the baby from a coatpeg, where
he'd suspended it by the romper straps :-(

You say that like it's a bad thing :-)

Less than 2 kilos? Put him inside your jumper, Pete..he's not cooked
yet :-)

5 weeks undercooked, but Daughter has renal failure so things were
getting pretty dangerous, he had to have the salad tongues to get him
out and the cord was round his neck, so it didn't go very well as he was
bungy jumping back in ...

They had him in a pie warmer and under grow lights ... I reckon ya could
start seedlings off pretty well in one of them ....
He was 1.83 kilo's when born but he's just topped 1.925 kilos today...
so he's getting to be a big lad ... a couple of weeks and he'll be home,
he's already in with the big kids.

He's eating well and looking great, he's got a big belly and nothing
below it ... just like his grandad really :-)

I'm looking forward to the burping and farting contests, I used to have
em with his Mother but she grew out of em.

Pete