Old 27-05-2005, 08:49 AM
Barbera Stone

Default plants finally growing!

just realized a possibility why my plants seem to die. I have had my light
for over 2.5 years and this week it began to make loud noises. I gathered
that it might be time to replace the globe, and I did. WOW, what a
difference. Compared to what the light was like before this is like a bright
light produced by camera flashes. It is the exact same brand and type of
globe, the older one that was replaced must have just died or something and
was not giving the plants the juice they need. I feed my plants a fertilizer
once every month, and after doing this and getting a new globe my plants
skyrocketed towards the surface - I even had to make some trimmings that I
had to regretfully throw away - no more room in my tank! I am overjoyed!