Old 27-05-2005, 03:45 AM
Betsy

It's not getting enough gas. Turning it over gave it more gas, but
something is preventing the gas from flowing freely. Mine just had this
exact same problem. Not being able to find the manual, I wheeled it around
the corner to the local fix-it guy who simply did a basic tune up, found the
air filter filthy, and it works fine.

"Vik" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a three year old Toro push mower that started acting up on me
yesterday. I filled it with gas... pushed the primer button 3 times,
just like I've been doing all along, ... but it wouldn't start. I then
leaned it over to its side to check for obstructions around the blade
but found nothing. I set it upright, tried restarting it and this time
it started but for a few seconds only. Leaning it over may have had
something to do with this... I am don't know.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Vik