Old 27-05-2005, 11:46 AM
Tom Randy

On Thu, 26 May 2005 21:19:13 +0000, Robert Chambers wrote:

Opinions are like, well you know what they're like... I did the run dry,
fog and cover on my last lawnmower and it was a briggs stratton and ran
for 14 years with heavy use. In the end it was the handles and deck
that wore out/rusted through, the engine worked to the last day.

Dry gas doesn't protect against deposits caused by the evaporation of
the gasoline while the gum stays behind, he may have meant to use the
Sta-bil product which supposedly preserves gasoline for storage.

Robert

Yup, that's what I meant. thanks.