Old 27-05-2005, 04:16 PM
Starlord

I live in the High Mojave Desert on the edge of Rosamond, CA. My garden has
been carver out of the desert field next door to this trailer park. The dirt
is poor at the best, so even the weeds get recyceled into it to help make it
better. And I watch the trash bins and I've put chairs, tables, and other
things out there to add to the " Look " of the garden.

"spaceclanger" wrote in message

Hello,

I'm a university student studying for my final year at Sheffield Hallam
University and need to complete some research on garden recycling. I'd
really appreciate it if you could take the time to answer a few
questions, even if they're only short answers, anything's good!

What kind of things do you recycle in a garden?

Do you use things/objects for other purposes and if so what are they
and for what purposes are they used?

Anyone got any stories about interesting and creative ways of re-using
things??

Thanks!

Rose Perkins

--