Old 27-05-2005, 05:23 PM
Catty One

Default Q on Best Gardening Book?

Hi All,

Long time no post. Question for the group.... one of my best girlfriend's
and her DH just bought their first home, complete with a perennial flower
garden, of which she knows very little and has asked for my help. I'm much
obliged to help but thought as a housewarming gift I'd get her a great big
book of information on gardening, annuals, perennial, biennials, etc., a
garden bible if you will. Something she can learn from and use for years to
come.

There are TONS of books out there any advice on who does the best ones?
This garden is in southern, NH. Perhaps I should go with a regional guide?
Hmmm.

Thanks
~Catty One