Old 27-05-2005, 07:32 PM
Reel McKoi

"Rodney Pont" wrote in message
news:atcfzvasbuvgflfgrzfygqhx.ih55651.pminews@ouse ...
On Thu, 26 May 2005 10:45:02 -0500, Reel McKoi wrote:

It looks like you have almost be a plumber to get all that hose-work
right..... beautiful pond. :-)

I always have trouble cutting pipes to the correct length when 45
degree bends are involved. I learnt many years ago to cut them too long
and keep cutting half an inch off until they fit :-)

I don't understand why, a tape measure should work the same for them as
for 90 degree bends but it never does for me :-)

The pond could be a few thousand gallons better, after all there is an
acre of garden wasted on plants :-)

My second 2000 gallon pond is where my old veggie patch used to be. :-)))

Actually, the first pond is also in the older garden spot. Now I grow my
peppers and tomatoes alongside the driveway and buy everything else. It
was worth it!

--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...