Old 28-05-2005, 08:10 AM
Chookie

In article ,
M wrote:

However, in the last week, when I turn over a few forkfuls of stuff, I
unearth MANY curl-grubs - like 40 in about three minutes! There are
clusters of the fat little buggers!

This can't be good. In the past there have been one or two turn up at
the bottom of the compost, but now they're all through the middle. A
couple is easy to remove when putting the compost on the garden, but
what about the dozens and dozens I'm finding now?

Any useful thoughts on what I should do???

Get a pet chook?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.