Old 28-05-2005, 12:19 PM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Janet Tweedy
writes

If I ever want a difficult plant to 'take' from a cutting I used to
hack a piece off the Weigela or Viburnum and put it next to the cutting
. Not sure why but the Weigela is so easy to root that it #apparently'
influences the speed of the cuttings in its vicinity and makes them
more likely to produce roots.
I am sure it's probably on coincidence but it shows how easy Weigela is
from a cutting.
I take them at any time and they seem to rot with very little effort.

janet

Oh pooh, blast spelling checkers................
that should read
".....they seem to ROOT with very little effort....."

Honest not a Freudian slip
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph