Old 28-05-2005, 08:39 PM
BryanB

I recently found some solar-powered lights that I'm *extremely* pleased
with. Usually, they're jus' dim little glows of light; but these, with
their three white LEDs, actually *light* something up!

It's Malibu Solar Accent Lighting; Three pack spot lights; Model LZ413

Home Depot lists a LZ413A on their site; don't think they're the same
(I'd wager they're Amber-colored). Lowe's had 'em here for, I think,
$49.99 and I picked up three more sets at Orchard Supply Hardware for
$34.99 ($5 off) last weekend. I don't seem 'em much on Ebay, though,
either.

As far as decorations, I think I'll skip the solar powered Frog and
Squirrel... ;{)

--Bryan

On 5/28/2005 11:44 AM Gail Futoran let loose a lemur across the keyboard
and it typed:BR

I'll admit I also have a weakness for solar energy
decorations, although I haven't tried that one yet.
That one sounds lovely.

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8

* Can't see the Forest | Bryan B. *
* Through the Trees? | Reply if you want. E-mail *
* Take it out! | address changes frequently *
* (Damn Viruses!) | to foil spambots. *